Pousada Bahia Tambor
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Outdoor pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Banquet hall
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Second Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Third Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Saudade Island - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
First Beach - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Aureliano Lima Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Pier - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Fourth Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Morro Lighthouse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Fort - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gamboa Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Garapua Beach - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Boca da Barra Beach - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed