Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Make yourself at home in one of the 806 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 6 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Swim-up bar
- Health club
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Local Expert Concierge
- Pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Luggage storage
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Pro shop
- Designer stores on site
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Handrails in stairways
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. Anyone traveling to Hawaii, including travel between islands, on or before Tuesday, June 30, is required to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Enjoy Pan-Asian cuisine at Japengo, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the swim-up bar or one of 3 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaanapali Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Whalers Village - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kaanapali Golf Courses - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Whalers Village Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Black Rock - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
May's Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Keka'a Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Baby Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kahekili Beach - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Costantino Art Gallery - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Honokowai Beach Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Warren & Annabelle's Magic! - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Maui Theater - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Outlets of Maui - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Baldwin Home Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kahului, HI (OGG) - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Lanai City, HI (LNY-Lanai) - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa is Kahului, HI (OGG).
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 36.61 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 32 and USD 32 for adults, USD 5 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night