Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt
Make yourself at home in one of the 449 guestrooms featuring espresso makers and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 18148
- Conference space size (meters) - 1686
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Food and water bowls
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Vitruv, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Frankfurt? This hotel has facilities measuring 18148 square feet (1686 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Henninger Turm - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Museumsufer - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Goethe Tower - 1.9 km / 1.1 mi
Museum of Applied Arts - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Staedel Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
German Film Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
German Architecture Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Financial District - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Museum for Communication - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Liebieghaus - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Historical Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Frankfurt Cathedral - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Old Nicholas Church - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Romerberg - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Römer - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Frankfurt Intl. Airport (FRA) - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen) - 54.9 km / 34.1 mi
The preferred airport for Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt is Frankfurt Intl. Airport (FRA).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 65.00 (subject to availability)