Kappo Ryokan Kannawa Bettei
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature spring water baths and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hells of Beppu - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Myoban Onsen - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.