Stay in one of 12 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free self parking
- Free train station drop-off
- Shared refrigerator
- Water dispenser
- Uncovered parking
- Kaiseki meal
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 2 PM - 10 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, cash, and mobile payments
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Featured amenities include refrigerator in a common area and a water dispenser. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hells of Beppu - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Myoban Onsen - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.