Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature spring water baths and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Swimming pool
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 2
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Children's toys
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchairs available on site
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Satisfy your appetite at one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Hells of Beppu - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Myoban Onsen - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
- Pool access available from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- No acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are not available
- No gap period between guest stays
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2750 per person (approximately)