Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo
Make yourself at home in one of the 484 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8030
- Conference space size (meters) - 746
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Uncovered parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchairs available on site
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Grab a bite at Shisen Chinese Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 8030 square feet (746 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Happoen Garden - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Keio University - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shiba Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bay - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Billboard Live - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Suntory Hall - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Cerulean Tower - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 76 km / 47.2 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.7 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Children not allowed
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way)
- Uncovered self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1675 per person and includes use of: sauna; swimming pool; fitness facilities