Doubletree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
Make yourself at home in one of the 267 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
- Free airport transportation
- Indoor pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 80000
- Conference space size (meters) - 7432
- Conference center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Electric car charging station
- Banquet hall
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Enjoy American cuisine at 350 First, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Cedar Rapids? This hotel has facilities measuring 80000 square feet (7432 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
US Cellular Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cedar Rapids Museum of Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Paramount Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital in Cedar Rapids - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Saint Luke's Methodist Hospital - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Physican's Clinic of Iowa - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Coe College - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
African American Museum of Iowa - 1.5 km / 1 mi
National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Czech Village - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Veterans Memorial Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Cedar Rapids Ice Arena - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
St Lukes Hospital - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Noelridge Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Hawkeye Downs Speedway Expo Center - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The preferred airport for Doubletree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex is Eastern Iowa Airport (CID) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 19 for adults, USD 7 and USD 16 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)