Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as ceiling fans and irons/ironing boards.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 23 km.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Smoke-free property
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palm Cove Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Clifton Village Shopping Centre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Clifton Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kewarra Beach - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Mount Formartine North Summit - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Tjapukai Cultural Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Smithfield Shopping Centre - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Cattana Wetlands - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Great Barrier Reef - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Cairns Cable Ski - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Skyway Rainforest Cableway - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Australian Armour and Artillery Museum - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa is Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 25 km / 15.6 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 25 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 12 (one-way)