Grand Hotel Kazan
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Enjoy a meal at Koltzo, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Koltso - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bauman Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Basket-Hall Arena - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Soviet Lifestyle Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hermitage Garden - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Millennium Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Anatomical Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Alexander Arbuzov and Boris Arbuzov Memorial House - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kazan Federal University - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Galiaskar Kamal Tatar Academic Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kazan State University - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Leninsky Garden - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tugan Avylym - 1 km / 0.6 mi
House Ushkova - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nurulla Mosque - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Kazan is Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1600 per vehicle (one-way)