Atami Club Geihinkan
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature spring water baths and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a golf course or take in the view from a terrace.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Golf course on site
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Natural pool
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
At Atami Club Geihinkan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
MOA Museum of Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kinomiya Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Atami Golf Club - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Izusan Jinja Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Atami Plum Garden - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Atami Sun Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kiunkaku Former Ryokan - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Seiko Sawada Memorial Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Nishiatami Golf Course - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Atami Trick Art Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Akao Herb and Rose Garden - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Nagahama Beach - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Yugawara Beach - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Toda Koshiro Picture Book Museum of Art - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Oshima Airport (OIM) - 55.4 km / 34.4 mi
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Children not allowed
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1944 per person (approximately)