FOREST RESORT COSMOS
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Facilities at FOREST RESORT COSMOS
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fuji Oishi Hanaterrace - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kawaguchiko Natural Living Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Oishi Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Itchiku Kubota Art Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kawaguchiko Konohana Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Amphi Hall - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kawaguchiko Sarumawashi Theater - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kawaguchiko Museum of Art - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Kawaguchi Asama Shrine - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Kawaguchiko Ohashi Bridge - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Yamanashi Gem Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Lake Saiko - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Yagizaki Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 186.4 km / 115.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 131.2 km / 81.5 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed