Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 237 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Dip into one of the 2 indoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a complimentary water park and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 19375
- Conference space size (meters) - 1800
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Conference center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Free water park access
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds Parties and events are allowed on site Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Grab a bite at 6Twelve Lounge, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Saskatoon? This hotel has facilities measuring 19375 square feet (1800 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St John's Anglican Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Meewasin Valley Interpretive Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ukrainian Museum of Canada - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Third Avenue United Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Persephone Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
TCU Place - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Midtown Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Broadway Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Saskatoon Farmers Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
University Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mendel Art Gallery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Royal University Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Saskatoon City Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Karttrak Go-Karts - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel is John G. Diefenbaker Intl. Airport (YXE) - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Events/parties allowed
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 44
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: CAD 209 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 209 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night