Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Facilities at Kannawa YUNOKA
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hells of Beppu - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Myoban Onsen - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Cash Deposit Required
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.