Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands
Make yourself at home in one of the 291 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 1152
- Conference space size (meters) - 107
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Docklands? This hotel has facilities measuring 1152 square feet (107 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Collins Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yarra Riverfront - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marvel Stadium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
SEA LIFE Melbourne - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
DFO South Wharf - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rialto Towers - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Festival Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Flinders Lane - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bourke Street Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The District Docklands - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Melbourne City Marina - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Melbourne Star Observation Wheel - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Melbourne Central - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 54.2 km / 33.7 mi
The preferred airport for Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands is Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine).
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- No acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is not officially certified under regional sanitization guidelines
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 50 per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.50 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: AUD 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 percent