ANA InterContinental Beppu Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as hot springs, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free long-term parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Elements, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Myoban Onsen - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hells of Beppu - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Aso Kuju National Park - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for ANA InterContinental Beppu Resort & Spa, an IHG Hotel is Oita Airport (OIT) - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
- Hot springs access available from 5:00 AM to midnight.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Clean Promise (IHG).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Clean Promise (IHG)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3460 for adults and JPY 1730 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)