Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned apartment, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and a stovetop. There's a private balcony. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a 42-inch flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. A private bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower features a deep soaking tub and complimentary toiletries.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nago Pineapple Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Okinawa Fruit Land - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Neo Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nago City Hall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
21st Century Forest - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
21st Century Forest Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Nago Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Nago Castle Historical Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Arashiyama Observation Deck - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Mt. Katsuu - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Mount Yae - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Ostrich Show Land - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Warumi Bridge - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Toguchi Port - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Yamazato's Karst - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
- Up to 4 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No elevators
- Cash Deposit Required
- Events/parties not allowed
- Pets not allowed