OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger
Make yourself at home in one of the 327 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Anyone traveling to Hawaii is required to have a government Safe Travels account and self-quarantine for 14 days. Beginning October 15, travelers who have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arriving are exempt from quarantine.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Tax ID - TA-050-555-4944-01 This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, IHOP, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
International Market Place - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gray's Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Waikiki Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal-Moana Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fort DeRussy - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 40 km / 24.9 mi
The preferred airport for OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines and the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is officially certified under regional sanitization guidelines COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.30 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 22 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night