Waikiki Malia by Outrigger
Make yourself at home in one of the 327 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Number of spa tubs - 1
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Tax ID - TA-050-555-4944-01
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, IHOP, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/cafe. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waikiki Beach Walk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
International Market Place - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Waikiki Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fort DeRussy - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Waikiki Shell - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ala Moana Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
The preferred airport for Waikiki Malia by Outrigger is Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL).
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) and SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawai'i - USA)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global)
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing
- Property does not require health documentation at check-in
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29.49 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45 per night