Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include electric kettles and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Free self parking
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hyotan Hot Spring - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hells of Beppu - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Myoban Onsen - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 37.4 km / 23.2 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 250 per person, per stay. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)