Beppu Kannawa Onsen Ryokan Miyukiya
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, spring water baths, and slippers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts cash
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include microwave in a common area and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hyotan Hot Spring - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hells of Beppu - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Myoban Onsen - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 250 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)