Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 28 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and refrigerators.
Facilities at Adan Hotel
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions and an access code prior to arrival. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will be required to check-in via video chat (tablet provided) upon arrival to receive keys
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Limited parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nago City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nago Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
21st Century Forest Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
21st Century Forest - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nago Castle Historical Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Neo Park - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Nago Pineapple Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Okinawa Fruit Land - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Mt. Katsuu - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Arashiyama Observation Deck - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Kise Beach - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Kise Country Club - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Busena Marine Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Busena Beach - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Bankoku Shinryokan - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 600 per day