Hotel Forza Kanazawa
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.
Facilities at Hotel Forza Kanazawa
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Omicho Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Izumi Kyoka Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Motenashi Dome - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ishikawa Ongakudo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kanazawa Phonograph Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ishikawa Confectionery Culture Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Oyama Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kazuemachi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ohi Pottery Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gojikken Nagaya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ashigaru Shiryokan Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gyokusen'inmaru Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ume no Hashi Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu (KMQ) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 62.6 km / 38.9 mi
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)