Days Inn by Wyndham Edmonton Downtown
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, a fireplace in the lobby, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 950
- Conference space size (meters) - 88
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Vending machine
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Cora, for lunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Edmonton? This hotel has facilities measuring 950 square feet (88 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Alberta Legislature Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rogers Place - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
River Valley Funicular - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Telus Field - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Edmonton City Centre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Shaw Conference Centre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Citadel Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Stanley A. Milner Library - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Edmonton City Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sir Winston Churchill Square - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Winspear Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Art Gallery of Alberta - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
High Level Bridge - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Francis Winspear Centre for Music - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kinsmen Sports Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Edmonton Downtown is Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 20.00 for adults, CAD 5.00 and CAD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 18 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night