Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Facilities at Irie House
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
- Uncovered parking
- Wheelchair accessible – no
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions and key retrieval information prior to arrival. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards for all onsite payments. Cash is not accepted.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tiger Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Moon Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
PGM Golf Resort Okinawa - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nakadomari Site - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Cave Okinawa - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Iha Castle Ruins - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ryukyu Mura - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Bios no Oka Nature Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Blue Cave - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Cape Maeda - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Yaka Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Yokuda Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ukaji Park - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Cape Manza - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Nabee Beach - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 50 km / 31.1 mi
- Up to 9 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.75 percent