Grand Hotel La Cloche Dijon MGallery
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 6458
- Conference space size (meters) - 600
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Grab a bite to eat at the Les Jardins by la Cloche, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Dijon? This hotel has facilities measuring 6458 square feet (600 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Darcy Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Dijon Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Notre Dame - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Fine Arts - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Liberation Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Place Emile Zola - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Magnin Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arquebuse Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
La Vie Bourguignonne Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Sacred Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Port du Canal Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Dijon Congrexpo - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Gaston Gerard Stadium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
University of Burgundy - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest major airport is Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional) - 51.4 km / 32 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)