Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 388 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Conference space size (feet) - 5500
- Conference space size (meters) - 511
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Electric car charging station
- Banquet hall
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Grab a bite to eat at ONE18 EMPIRE, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Calgary? This hotel has facilities measuring 5500 square feet (511 square meters), including conference space.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vertigo Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Glenbow Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Calgary Tower - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Calgary Telus Convention Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Stephen Avenue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Art Gallery of Calgary - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Theatre Calgary - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Olympic Plaza - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
EPCOR CENTRE for the Performing Arts - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Bow - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Petro-Canada Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
GRAND - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Armengol Statues - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
TD Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel is Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- Pool access available from 5 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 7.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)