Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Free airport transportation - pickup
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The hotel is located in an area without roads and is accessed exclusively by boat. For guests arriving at the airport, the hotel can book land transportation (about 15 min) to the marina and water transportation to the hotel (about 20 min) with a surcharge. Prices vary according to the time of the day, type of transport and number of guests. It is also possible to book these separately.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vivaldo Lima Stadium - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Amazon Arena - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Ponta Negra Beach - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Teatro Jorge Bonates - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Amazonas Shopping - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Mindu Municipal Park - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Moon Beach - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
Manauara Shopping - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Museu do Indio - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
CIGS Zoo - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Saudade Park - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
National Institute of Amazonian Research (INPA) - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Americo Alvarez Theater - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Church of Sao Sebastiao - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Manaus Courthouse - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
The preferred airport for Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge is Manaus (MAO-Eduardo Gomes Intl.) - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 1 January.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee