Il Mattino ha l'oro in bocca
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars (stocked with some free items). Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This bed & breakfast also features a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
The front desk is open daily from 4:30 PM - 10 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Featured amenities include express check-in and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cisanello Hospital - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Congress Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Leaning Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mezzogiorno - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Museum of San Matteo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Medici Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro Verdi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Piazza Garibaldi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Church of San Michele in Borgo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Palazzo Gambacorti - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Palazzo Agostini - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Palazzo Blu - 1.7 km / 1 mi
University of Pisa - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Church of Santo Stefano dei Cavalieri - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Il Mattino ha l'oro in bocca is Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 44
- Only dogs are allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 5 November - 20 March, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 4 November, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day