Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Dip into one of the 5 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and karaoke. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a banquet hall.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Number of spa tubs - 5
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
At Uematsuya Ryokan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bessho Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kitamuki-Kannon Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bessho Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Anrakuji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Joraku-ji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
House of Shioda - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Chuzen-ji Temple - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ryuko-in Temple - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Zensanji Temple - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Mugonkan Daini Exhibition Hall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Mugonkan - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Ikushimatarushima Shrine - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Ueda City Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Ueda Castle - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ikenami Shotaro Sanada Taiheiki Kan - 13 km / 8.1 mi
The preferred airport for Uematsuya Ryokan is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 289.2 km / 179.7 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed