Ghl Hotel Abadia Plaza
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Borbon Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pereira Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cathedral of Our Lady of Poverty - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza de Bolivar - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pereira Gold Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Victoria Shopping Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Lucy Tejada Cultural Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Boliz - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Olaya Herrera Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Art - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Cesar Gaviria Trujillo Viaduct - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Parque Arboleda - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Technological University of Pereira - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Vafa Aquaplanet - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Armenia (AXM-El Eden) - 60.2 km / 37.4 mi
Manizales (MZL-La Nubia) - 59.7 km / 37.1 mi
Cartago (CRC-Santa Ana) - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
The preferred airport for Ghl Hotel Abadia Plaza is Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.).
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 27000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)