HOTEL LiVEMAX Higashi-Ueno
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment.
Facilities at HOTEL LiVEMAX Higashi-Ueno
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ueno Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.8 km / 41.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Higashi-Ueno is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night