WASHU BULE RESORT Kasago
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and karaoke. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free train station drop-off
- Water dispenser
- Banquet hall
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10:30 PM.
Guests who book half board rate plans must check-in before 7 PM to receive dinner. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
At WASHU BULE RESORT Kasago, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a water dispenser. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Setonaikai National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Washuzan Highland - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Great Seto Bridge - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Shimotsui Shipping Agent Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mount Sanbyaku - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Washuzan Hill - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kojima Jeans Street - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tsusen-en Garden National Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Betty Smith Jeans Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Rendaiji Temple - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Yuga Shrine - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Ojigatake Observatory - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Life Park Kurashiki Science Center - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Shibukawa Beach - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Omocha Okoku - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Takamatsu (TAK) - 46.6 km / 29 mi
Okayama (OKJ) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
The preferred airport for WASHU BULE RESORT Kasago is Okayama (OKJ).
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night