Nishitetsu Inn Nihonbashi
Make yourself at home in one of the 263 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a reception hall, and a vending machine.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Reception hall
- Vending machine
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Nishitetsu Inn Nihonbashi is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)