Kamogawa Sea World Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Detached private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Arcade/game room
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Free theme park shuttle
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
This property offers shuttle pickup service from Awa-Kamogawa Station (West Exit) only. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking. Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You can enjoy a meal at Mermaid serving the guests of Kamogawa Sea World Hotel, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kamogawa Sea World - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoninji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Maebara Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kamogawa City Folk Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Uomizuka Observation Deck - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Futomi Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Amatsushinmei Shrine - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Niemonjima - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Tanjoji Temple - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Oyama Rice Terrace - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Moriya Beach - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Ubara Beach - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Coastal Branch of the Natural History Museum and Institute Chiba - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Katsuura Under Sea Park - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Katsuura Tokyu Golf Course - 19.2 km / 12 mi
The preferred airport for Kamogawa Sea World Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 120.1 km / 74.6 mi
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: JPY 3600 per night, (from 2 to 3 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night