Shogetsu Grand Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs and a sauna.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
Guests booking rooms with Half Board rate plans must check in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for unused portion of offer. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests with Breakfast Included or Half Board plans must book meals for all travelers, including children, in advance. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jozankei Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Jozankei Hot Spring - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jozankei Dam - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
North Safari Sapporo - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Fu's Snow Area - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Ishiyama Shrine - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Ishiyama Green Space - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Sapporo Salmon Museum - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Sapporo Art Park - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Kokusai Ski Resort - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Makonai Park - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Sapporo Transportation Museum - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Sapporomoiwayama Ski Area - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Nishioka Park - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 64.5 km / 40 mi
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
The preferred airport for Shogetsu Grand Hotel is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2160 and JPY 2200 for adults, JPY 2160 and JPY 2200 for children (approximately)