Porto Salvador Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
This smoke-free hostel features scuba diving nearby.
- Fitness facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Luggage storage
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Baía de Todos os Santos - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Porto da Barra Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Barra Shopping Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hill of Christ - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Farol da Barra Beach - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Castro Alves Theater - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Federal University of Bahia - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ondina Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Museum of Modern Art of Bahia - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Solar do Unhão - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Bahia Marina - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Lapa Shopping Mall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Bahia State Central Public Library - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Museum of Sacred Art - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Porto Salvador Hotel is Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.) - 29 km / 18 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: BRL 20.00 per stay