Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Samara Regional Puppet Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chamber Stage Drama Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sorois Museum of Architecture and Construction - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Samara Regional Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Samara Museum for Historical and Regional Studies - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Frunze House Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Volga Region Archaeology Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
M. Gorky Literature and Memorial Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Samara Philharmonic Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Samara History Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Road Museum of Kuybyshev Railway History - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Memorial Museum of V.I. Lenin - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Military History Museum of the Volga-Ural Military District - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Samara State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Samara Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Tonika Hotel is Samara (KUF-Kurumoch Intl.) - 46 km / 28.6 mi
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- No elevators
- Pets allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 500 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 600.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 600.0 per day