Ramada by Wyndham Udaipur Resort and Spa
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Arcade/game room
- Health club
- Children's pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Conference space size (feet) - 2200
- Conference space size (meters) - 204
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Conference center
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Grab a bite to eat at Myra, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Udaipur? This resort has 2200 square feet (204 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Fateh Sagar - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
SajjanGarh Biological Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Gangaur Ghat - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lake Palace - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Jagdish Temple - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Crystal Gallery - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
City Palace - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Maharana Pratap Statue - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Monsoon Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gulab Bagh - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Bharatiya Lok Kala Museum - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Panchwati Circle - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Sukhadia Circle - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Shilpgram Museum - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
The preferred airport for Ramada by Wyndham Udaipur Resort and Spa is Udaipur (UDR-Dabok) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 8000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 5000.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 10 March per adult: INR 1999
- Gala Dinner on 10 March per child: INR 799 (from 5 to 12 years old)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 550 for adults and INR 400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1700 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000 per night