Yasuragi no Yado Yufu
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Facilities at Yasuragi no Yado Yufu
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- All guestrooms are equipped with humidifying air purifiers.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hyotan Hot Spring - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hells of Beppu - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Myoban Onsen - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 37.1 km / 23 mi
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- No elevators
- Children not allowed
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 250 per person, per night