Aspen Mountain Lodge
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Mountain bike nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free reception
- Limited onsite parking
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Street parking
- Uncovered parking
- Distance from property (ft) 30
- Handrails in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM. Guests will receive lockbox information.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Long-term renters welcome
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wheeler Stallard House Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Isis Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Wheeler Opera House - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Mill Street Fountain - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The John Denver Sanctuary - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Aspen Center for Environmental Studies at Hallam Lake - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Wagner Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Aspen Art Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Aspen Mountain - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hurst Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Holden Marolt Mining and Ranching Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Harris Concert Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Aspen Valley Hospital - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Silver Queen Gondola - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Traynors - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Aspen Mountain Lodge is Pitkin County Airport (ASE) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global), Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global), and SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Pets allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees