Grand Prince Hotel Shin Takanawa
Make yourself at home in one of the 938 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Luggage storage
- Water dispenser
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Additional fees apply to children for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 11, 2021 and January 25, 2021 from 1-5 AM.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos of any type to use the facilities.
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Koki-Den, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Meiji Gakuin University - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bay - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Keio University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Shiba Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Mori Art Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Billboard Live - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Suntory Hall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Cerulean Tower - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Prince Hotel Shin Takanawa is Haneda Airport (HND) - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3740 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: JPY 3780 per person, per day and includes use of: swimming pool