Grand Prince Hotel Shin Takanawa
Make yourself at home in one of the 938 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Luggage storage
- Water dispenser
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Additional fees apply to children for breakfast when sharing existing bedding.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos of any type to use the facilities.
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Koki-Den, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Meiji Gakuin University - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bay - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Keio University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Shiba Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Mori Art Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Billboard Live - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Suntory Hall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Cerulean Tower - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Prince Hotel Shin Takanawa is Haneda Airport (HND) - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Prince Safety Commitment (Prince Hotels & Resorts).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Prince Safety Commitment (Prince Hotels & Resorts)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3740 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: JPY 3780 per person, per day and includes use of: swimming pool