Best Western Premier Denver East
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Electric car charging station
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You can enjoy a meal at Tony Roma's serving the guests of Best Western Premier Denver East, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Anschutz Medical Campus - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
University of Colorado Hospital - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The Children's Hospital - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Northfield Stapleton - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Dick's Sporting Goods Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Johnson and Wales University - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Town Center at Aurora - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Aurora Sports Park - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Aurora History Museum - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Buckley Air Force Base - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Denver Coliseum - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
National Western Complex - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Forney Transportation Museum - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver Intl. Airport (DEN) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 31 km / 19.3 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Premier Denver East is Denver Intl. Airport (DEN).
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines We Care Clean (Best Western)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Pets allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees