Hotel Manoir Victoria
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Braille or raised signage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Banquet hall
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Grab a bite at Comptoir Boréal, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hotel-Dieu de Quebe - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Quebec City Town Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Basilique Cathedrale Notre-Dame of Quebec - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Price Tower - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Artillery Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Quebec Experience - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral of the Holy Trinity - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palais Montcalm - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Le Capitole - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ursulines de Quebec Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Seminary of Quebec - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Musee du Fort - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Samuel de Champlain Statue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Esplanade Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Espace 400e - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Manoir Victoria is Jean Lesage Intl. Airport (YQB) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Pool access available from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 23 for adults and CAD 11.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)