Kumho Tongyeong Marina Resort
Make yourself at home in one of the 272 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. 20-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and refrigerators.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include barbecue grills, a banquet hall, and a vending machine.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Banquet hall
- Vending machine
- Street parking
- Distance from property (meters) 95
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Well-lit path to entrance
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. The host will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tongyeong Concert Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hallyeo Waterway Observation Cable Car - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Skyline Luge Tongyeong - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Pohang Passenger Terminal - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Seopirang Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Hansando Jeseungdang - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Tongyeong Chungryeolsa Temple - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Tongyeong Jungang Market - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Tongyeong Live Fish Market - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Dongpirang Wall Painting Village - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Nammangsan International Sculpture Park - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Hallyeo-haesang National Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Yi Sun-Sin Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Tongyeong Fisheries Science Museum - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Sanbangsan Garden - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Jeju Intl. Airport (CJU) - 387.9 km / 241 mi
Jinju (HIN-Sacheon) - 70.6 km / 43.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kumho Tongyeong Marina Resort is Jeju Intl. Airport (CJU).
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CESCO (S. Korea).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property is officially certified under regional sanitization guidelines CESCO (S. Korea)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: KRW 11000 per person (approximately)