Oakwood Premier Melbourne
Make yourself at home in one of the 392 guestrooms featuring tablet computers and espresso makers. 55-inch Smart televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Arcade/game room
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Limited onsite parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Electric car charging station
- Uncovered parking
- Distance from property (ft) 66
- Distance from property (meters) 20
- Lot Hours - 24 hours
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Coworking spaces
- Well-lit path to entrance
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. At check-in, guests must provide a record of full COVID-19 vaccination. The COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 16 and up; guests must have received complete COVID-19 vaccination at least 1 days prior to check-in.
- This property is managed by a professional host
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Long-term renters welcome
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Oakwood Premier Melbourne. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This aparthotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
DFO South Wharf - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Southbank Promenade - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
South Melbourne Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
SEA LIFE Melbourne - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Collins Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Flinders Lane - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rialto Towers - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Marvel Stadium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Eureka Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Eureka Skydeck 88 - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hamer Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Melbourne Arts Centre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne Airport (MEL) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Avalon Airport (AVV) - 53.3 km / 33.1 mi
The preferred airport for Oakwood Premier Melbourne is Melbourne Airport (MEL).
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- At check-in, guests must provide a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 16 and up; guests must have received complete COVID-19 vaccination at least 1 days prior to check-in.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Parking height restrictions apply
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Professional property host/manager
- Guests must provide health documentation
- Guests must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Minimum age for proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirement: 16
- COVID-19 vaccine must have been received a minimum number of days before check-in: 1
- Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing
- Property does not require health documentation at check-in
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 25 and AUD 25 for adults, AUD 0 and AUD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Uncovered self parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per night(66 ft away; open 24 hours)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80.0 per night