Crowne Plaza London - Kings Cross, an IHG Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 429 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Limited onsite parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Electric car charging station
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Enjoy a meal at Bloom, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. To-go breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Russell Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Financial District - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
King's College London - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The British Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Theatreland - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Strand - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shaftesbury Avenue - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Museum of London - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Oxford Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tottenham Court Road - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Aldwych Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Royal Opera House - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Theatre Royal Drury Lane - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Covent Garden Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 30.5 km / 18.9 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 87.1 km / 54.1 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi
Stansted Airport (STN) - 56.3 km / 35 mi
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: GBP 17.95 for adults and GBP 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)