Shin Kado Ya
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 1614
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Shin Kado Ya, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator. Planning an event in Atami? This ryokan has 1614 square feet (150 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiunkaku Former Ryokan - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Atami Sun Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Atami Plum Garden - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kinomiya Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Seiko Sawada Memorial Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Atami Castle - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Atami Trick Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Akao Herb and Rose Garden - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
MOA Museum of Art - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Izusan Jinja Shrine - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Nishiatami Golf Course - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Atami Golf Club - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Toda Koshiro Picture Book Museum of Art - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Nagahama Beach - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 272.2 km / 169.1 mi
Oshima Airport (OIM) - 52.4 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for Shin Kado Ya is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO).
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3000 per person (approximately)