Biyunoyado Ryochiku Bettei
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a ballroom.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
At Biyunoyado Ryochiku Bettei, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kankaiji Onsen - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ichinoide Kaikan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Beppu Rakutenchi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
B-Con Plaza, Global Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jigokumushikobo Kannawa - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Beppu Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Aso Kuju National Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Kaimonji Onsen - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Beppu Tower - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Takegawara Onsen - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Kintetsu Beppu Ropeway - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Biyunoyado Ryochiku Bettei is Oita Airport (OIT) - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.